San Diego Fathers Rights Lawyer – Get Connected With A Pro To Get The Help You Deserve
California has laws that protect both genders in the family court. It is up to the skilled and experienced San Diego Fathers Rights attorney who knows the California family law inside out to argue the case in favor of the client regardless.. Hence, it is not surprising that many California fathers may win the case even with custodies of children.
The family law in California assumes equal rights for each parent in the family unit. Every parent has equal responsibilities too toward every child in the family. It is not true that the role of the father is minimized in the Californian court.
Studies reveal healthier children in strong knitted homes with both father and mother in a strong relationship.
Fathers are an important figure in the home with a relevant role in nurturing children to develop better cognitive abilities and linguistic capabilities. A higher IQ is attained with the proper influence of the father; hence, fathers’ rights are crucial in balancing the health of a family unit.
When a divorce is inevitable, the father’s rights to be maintained include:
• A continual involvement in his children’s lives with quality interaction time
• Making crucial decisions on children’s welfare
• An active participation in parenting duties
• Checking out medical and school records on children’s health and academic performance
• Disciplining the children
A court order is unnecessary on these rights bestowed automatically by the state law on fathers in California. A father’s custody rights in California are automatically established upon marriage without paternity tests while unwed fathers may require a paternity test to enjoy the father’s custody rights in California.
These simple facts may not be known to fathers in California unless professional legal representation is sought.
San Diego Father’s Rights Lawyers Provide Legal Assistance for Fathers in California
California offers many bright attorneys specializing in educating fathers on their custody rights besides a strong representation in court to uphold their rights as a father in case of a divorce where children and wealth are involved.
An experienced family law attorney in San Diego, California can tip the scales to the father’s favor with an aggressive legal representation. A qualified and skilled California divorce attorney would be able to negotiate the best of divorce conditions that would include custody rights for the father according to the father’s wishes.
Excellent family law attorneys in California are able to:
• Provide proper counsel on father’s rights to the father in an impending divorce case
• Discuss the priorities of the father on parenting time after the divorce
• Uphold equal parental decision making after the divorce
• Evaluate the family unit condition prior to the call for divorce
• Determine the percentage of success in winning the case on behalf of the father
• Negotiate with the spousal attorney on the best terms of divorce without bitterness
Fathers in California tend to shrink away from upholding their custody rights as many feel that parenting is a “woman’s” job which they are more than happy to relegate. Many divorced fathers are happier indulging more time into their career and newfound commitments than to make awkward adjustments to home life especially with growing children.
Call the number on this website for immediate consultation.